UV lights service is an integral part of keeping your family healthy as well as your home free of mold and mildew. These lights are installed in the ductwork of your heating and cooling system to keep the air in your home clean and free of harmful airborne contaminants.
At AM Heat Cool, we offer quality UV lights service Tucson, AZ, including installation and replacement. Our technicians will work with you to determine the best location for your UV lights and ensure they are correctly installed and working perfectly.
Improve the Air You Breathe!
The quality of the air you breathe directly impacts your health. Dust, pollen, mold spores, and other airborne contaminants can cause respiratory problems, allergies, and even illness. Mold and mildew love damp, warm environments. Your HVAC system provides the perfect conditions for their growth if proper precautions are not taken.
UV lights kill or neutralize these contaminants and mold as they pass through the ductwork of your heating and cooling system, providing you with cleaner, healthier air to breathe.
What Does a UV Light Do for Your Home?
In addition to improving the air quality in your home, UV lights Tucson, AZ, also:
- Helps to control mold and mildew growth
- Reduces odors caused by bacteria and mold
- Helps to reduce the spread of airborne illnesses
- Reduces the need for toxic cleaning chemicals
- Prolongs the life of your heating and cooling system
So, if you are still quite hesitant to install UV lights in your ductwork, remember all the benefits it can give not just to you but also to your family.
Book a service now!
Are UV Lights in HVAC Worth It?
Imagine coming home after a long day and being able to take a deep breath of fresh, clean air. Or, if someone in your family suffers from allergies or asthma, UV lights can provide relief by reducing the amount of allergens and irritants in the air.
For many people, the answer is yes! The benefits of cleaner air and a longer lifespan for their HVAC system make UV lights Tucson, AZ, worth the investment. The cost will vary depending on the size of your home and the type of HVAC system you have. However, having cleaner air to breathe and a longer-lasting HVAC system makes UV lights a wise investment.
Benefits of UV Lights
We have mentioned a few benefits that your family can get from having UV lights in your HVAC system. But, here are a few more:
- Neutralizes Chemicals: Not only does it kill mold, mildew, and bacteria, but it also helps to neutralize the chemicals that those organisms give off. It can be helpful for people who are sensitive to certain chemicals or have allergies.
- Eliminates Dust Mites: Dust mites are tiny creatures that thrive in dirty environments. They are known to cause asthma and other respiratory problems. However, they cannot survive in an environment that has been treated with UV light.
- Reduces the Need for Air Filters: Because UV lights kill the mold, mildew, and bacteria in your ductwork, there is less need for air filters. This means that you will save money on replacement filters, and your HVAC system will not have to work as hard to circulate the air in your home.
If you have more questions about UV HVAC lights, call the pros at AM Heat Cool!
For UV lights service near me Tucson, AZ, look no further than AM Heat Cool! We can help you determine if UV lights are suitable for your home and family. Schedule an appointment today. Drop us a call at (520) 346-0618.